Inspired by the traditional money clip but with a bigger capacity and more functionality, the Consoliwallet is made of two lightweight aluminum powder-coated panels secured by a 1/8” polyester-bound latex rubber shock cord. This wallet self-compresses for streamlined storage, while the shock cord provides easily-accessible storage on the outer face. Each panel is stamped with the WINTERCHECK FACTORY® monogram and has a notch in the top corner to facilitate opening and loading the wallet. The Consoliwallet is cut, stamped, and powder coated in California and assembled in Florida.
- Dimensions (in): 4W x 2.75H
- 18 gauge 6061 alloy aluminum panels
- 1/8" polyester-bound rubber shock cord
- Industrial pressed u-pin closure
- RFID blocking
- Stamped & powder coated in California
- Assembled in Florida