Frequently Asked Questions
RETURNS: TOOLS & APPAREL
- Returns must be sent to (except Deadquilts):
C/O IRONLINX DISTRIBUTION
578 ROSEDALE RD, STE 27
KENNETT SQUARE, PA 19348
- Deadquilt returns must be sent to:
630 FLUSHING AVENUE, 4TH FLOOR
BROOKLYN, NY 11206
- Domestic Returns must be made within 14 days of ship date
- International Returns must be made within 20 days of ship date
- International orders may encounter a Customs Duty upon receipt of the product dependent upon destination country
- Shipping refunds are not included with purchase and must be provided by the customer
- Goods must be returned by USPS, UPS or FedEx
- Goods must be in perfect condition
- Please notify us of your return at firstname.lastname@example.org to help reimburse you promptly
- Refunds will be issued within one week of receiving and inspecting the merchandise
- If an error is made with your order, please email email@example.com immediately so that we may resolve each issue on a case by case basis
- Unfortunately, because our furniture designs are made to order or short run, returns are not accepted on these products
- If an error is made with your order or if the item has been damaged, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately so that we may resolve each issue on a case by case basis
- Returns are not accepted on any 06/08 orders
RETAILERS AND PRESS
Use of a WINTERCHECK FACTORY® Gift Card constitutes acceptance of its terms and conditions. Cards may be redeemed at www.wintercheckfactory.com only. Cards are not redeemable for cash except where required by law. Wintercheck Factory is not responsible for stolen, lost, or damaged cards. Cards do not expire and there are no fees associated with their use. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
This website accepts American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover. While the site has been designed to take you through the checkout process seamlessly, the store processes all transactions through PayPal Business, which follows standard e-commerce protocols.
To purchase an item within the store, you will be asked to create a profile. This allows our system to provide you with up to date tracking and an accurate record of your purchases. We will never sell your information. Ever. Seriously, we don’t even know how to do that.
NEWSLETTER & MARKS
Regarding our infrequent email newsletter, we are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time. We will use your e-mail address solely to communicate WINTERCHECK FACTORY® information. We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
The WINTERCHECK FACTORY® mark, stylized design and all other related marks depicted in this website, whether registered or unregistered, are trademarks or service marks of K.Wentrcek, LLC in the United States and in other countries. Copyright © 2009 K.Wentrcek, LLC. All rights reserved.
LIMITED WARRANTY GUIDELINES
CONSOLIWALLET: The Consoliwallet warranty guarantees that the elastic and u-pin closure will function, as sold, for up to one year from date of purchase and only if original receipt or order confirmation is provided by customer. Replacements will be issued from the current stock and thus, all color options are not guaranteed.
TOTESCARF: The Totescarf warranty guarantees that the pocket and zipper will function, as sold, for up to one year from date of purchase and only if original receipt or order confirmation is provided by customer. Replacements will be issued from the current stock and thus, all fabric color options are not guaranteed.
Return shipping costs will not be covered. Requests for replacement should follow the same guidelines as a basic return, as detailed above. However, we will require either a photo or actual shipment of the defective product for review.